Sunday, November 15, 2009

On a personal note...




My family doesn't live in this country, but I have wonderful friends, and in particular a family of wonderful people who are always there for me, so I'd like this chance to publicly thank the incredible Cerrone clan. They are always there for me with laughter, smiles, warm hearts, great food, and a calming environment. As my film is hitting the internet, this beautiful family surprised me with a special cake commemorating my triumph. Anyone in this world would be lucky to have them in their lives, so thank you Alba, Augie, Sandra ("Sandrutza"), Claudia and Daniella. You are all loved!

1 comment:

  1. MARC!!! You're TOTALLY familia to us...and we are SOOOOO PROUD of your work!! : ) You can DEFINITELY always make us laugh as well and we LOVE THAT!! : )

    Anddddddddddd we love cake too...so it was our pleasure to celebrate something soooo AMAZING with another family member...YOU!

    Much success and know that we will ALWAYS be here for you! : ) <3

    Your "Gidget-diseased girl forever!" haha!

    ReplyDelete